Friday, March 27, 2009

Twitter Day 5... plus the weekly biz.

Twitter Day 5:

My twitter usage has gone down tremendously. That's all I have to say. Ha!

Weekly Update

So I'm back from another crazy week, primarily due to the fact that I had a competition today. If you wana' know more, ask me. I'm still on the go. Headin' to a b-day celebration and if you're not into the Polynesian performance realm, I don't want to bore you with it.

Some highlights for this week:

I joined Twitter.
I had BBQ 4 times this week (different kinds of course).
I figured out how to blog with my mobile phone.
Practiced alllllll week.
Had competition in Merced.

Gona' end this shindig by partying tonite for my boy's bday.

Short and sweet. And I'm too lazy to give you the details.



I wana' party. PAYCE!

- Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment