Wednesday, March 11, 2009

EeuGh!

I didn't expect to find such levels of sexy at 11 in the morning.
But somehow I cam across this:



iono bout that KiD CuDi... either way, I'm not sure where this came from.

edit (11:20am): Battalion Armour on Vimeo - "Beautiful Warriors is a classic black & white series shot with powerfully engaging women by Tishaun Dawson."

the original trailer:


Beautiful Warriors : Trailer from Battalion Armour on Vimeo


and they got every girl in a solo...


Beautiful Warriors : Jessie Camacho from Battalion Armour on Vimeo



Beautiful Warriors : Nazanin from Battalion Armour on Vimeo



Beautiful Warriors : Marly Ashtin from Battalion Armour on Vimeo



Beautiful Warriors : Kacie from Battalion Armour on Vimeo



Beautiful Warriors : Kaila Yu from Battalion Armour on Vimeo



Beautiful Warriors : Jeanette from Battalion Armour on Vimeo


it says these were posted 3 months ago (with the exception of the KiD CuDi video which actually put me on to find the origin... which leads me here). so forgive me if ya'll was already up on game.

but mmmmm...
women & art.

- Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment