Monday, March 23, 2009

To Twitt or Not To Twitt?



I first heard about this new technology fad back in early January. Never decided to hop on, and usually when I really want to, it's already become the accepted norm. So it seems like the thing that everyone's doing, just like blogs, myspace, facebook... everything. But status updates? That's essentially what Twitter is to my understanding... "Instant micro-blogging." The Facebook status update without the Facebook. But why update everyone on what you're doing every second of every day in your life? Of course, the Twitter defense is, you don't have to - what you share/update and how much or how often you do share is up to you. But really though, I'd almost feel nosy if I were to continually read everyone's updates. But that's what it's there for right?

I guess I'll try it out. I'll give it a week, update ya'll, then decide if I want to continue...

...or let it die like everyone's Friendster accounts... hahaha.

- Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment