Monday, March 2, 2009

God's Country

So I pass out on the couch knowing that it's garbage day and that I'll just be taking a nap in a place where I usually don't fall asleep very often so it should be relatively easy to wake up and take out the garbage. I wake up to the sound of the garbage man and his truck a couple houses up the street, so I got up and rushed to take out the garbage. That was the fastest I've ever taken out the garbage. Now I got a lil' blood pumpin' in me and I can't go back to sleep. So I hit the net and I stumble across this clip...

To be honest, I'm not super up on game when it comes to our country's government and politics. And while I sit here and try to come up with something interesting and clever to say about this next clip, my mind just hits a blank. I usually don't click on these types of videos, but for some reason this time around I did and I must say the first few minutes got me hooked. Maybe it was the look on this girl's face and I wanted to see what kind of racial comment she had about Obama. I ended up watching the majority of it. Look at how passionate these people are. Yea, I love America, but it seems to me that my views on America are not exactly the same as theirs. I don't know, I'm not sure what exactly to say about this...




No comments:

Post a Comment