Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy B-Day Spike Lee... and Lady Gags

Happy 52nd B-Day Uncle Spike.


"That ain't the way to go brother man... Did you do Do the Right Thing?! What films you made?!"



And of course I gotta point out that it's Lady Gagger's B-Day. Only because she's one of my favorite butter-faces since she makes music that makes girls jump up and down and act crazy in the club. And I guess if her bio's correct, she's a '86er like me, making her 23 today. She's proving my theory right tho, making Konvict Music one of the ultimate all-ugly music label's in the business... I'm down with their music though. In a guilty pleasure sort of way. She doesn't look as busted in this pic though. But thas what happens when you have a hot bod and wear big ass shades that cover half your face. Girls do it all the time. Oops, was that supposed to be a secret? C'mon ladies, we ain't that dumb. It must be ya ass... cause it ain't ya face.

See what I'm saying?


Or is it just me?


Don't hunt me down Lady Gag. You do remind me of a killer fembot. Ok..ok. I guess as of now, you can be my number 1 butter-face. Marry me. Interracial babies are always better looking. Let's just hope they get your body and my face. Keep makin' them club bangers.

- Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment