Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Success

I see my mobile post was a success, and now I can blog on the go. So expect it.

Last night I was with some buddies and had a little ayo technology craze. It started off with the purchase of a Flip Mino HD by JD. He brought it thru and they were fuckin' around with it. It's pretty clean I guess.. I don't really have too much experience in the video realm but I've been slowly getting into it. It started off with stupid slide shows when I was a kid using Adobe Premiere back in the day. Then I made my little vegas slideshow which I wish I had more video footage of(but who stops and thinks to continually record footage when you're out in Vegas gettin' hammered?). But anyways, my friends are some pretty creative people, so I wouldn't be surprised if I have some new videos to blog about in the near future. That whole shpeal reminded me of all the snow footage I have but no movie. Still, I wish I had more footage of actual snowboarding to finish my short, but I'll update on that later. Later on that night, me and Tit returned to the house with some El Farolito. Andrew was lookin up random animation videos, and we got into the whole stop go animation convo before devouring our food and getting a few quick rounds of Street Fighter in (my first try at the new Street Fighter for PS3). I'd love to do a stop and go short on some random shit. But how many pictures will it take? Damn.

I guess the "technical" name might be, "Stop Motion" Animation.
For those of you who haven't seen it...it looks like this:








**if you didn' t know... stop motion is a frame by frame animation technique to make a physically manipulated object appear to move on its own**

No comments:

Post a Comment