Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"...She 30 but don't look a day over 18..."

It seems like months ago when I first heard this song mobbin' in Damier D's car. It was on one of his random cd's. After enough spins, the shit just got embedded in my brain. You could've easily said this was a guilty pleasure track... at least until the video came out. The video release may have knocked some value off. Although I wouldn't say it's completely kicked off guilty pleasure status. It's your standard video though, hoes and cameos. Although they're not throwin' money around, they are pourin drinks. Is that Nuvo?



By the way, it's supposed to be, "go-go dancer..." not, "real slow dancer."
Why d'you have to censor "go-go?" She's a go-go- dancer. It's a profession is it not?
T-Pain was in love with a stripper - they didn't censory that. At least I dont think. And speaking of T-Pain, Dirty D (not to be confused with Damier D) and I always had this conversation about how Konvict Music is killin' it right now. Akon's a smart dude. Don't forget T-Pain is his artist, much like how people forgot 50-Cent is Eminem's artist. Whether or not you consider Konvict Music's music good or not, numbers don't lie. Whether or not you like Akon, he's puttin' in work managing his label with all these artists with a lot of potential. He could lay back and make money off T-Pain for the rest of his life if he wanted to. If Colby O' Donnis had a little more variety in his album, I think he could smash Donnie Klang and eventually compete with other male solo R&B names. I'm not a big fan of that Jamaican duo.. Rock City? I forgot their name. I dont think an album dropped yet. I'm not a fan of Sean Kingston, but I'm sure he's killing it in his demographic. Akon revived Kardinal Offishall's career. Lady Gaga's killin' it too. Akon got all these artists. I hope he ain't got em' with a Diddy-type Bad Boy contract. They all seem happy though, and they're all prolly making good money. The funny thing is that they're all ugly. They're the "all ugly team" of the music game. Colby O' is the only normal looking one... No Homo.

- Raw

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO!
    "The funny thing is that they're all ugly. They're the "all ugly team" of the music game. Colby O' is the only normal looking one... No Homo."
    miss your humor... no homo..
    come to my party on sunday!!!
    pfunktheking.tumblr.com for the info!
    hope to see you there for my pre bday celebration..
    holla!

    ReplyDelete