Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twit... Day 2

I guess I'm getting accustomed. The whole instant update thing is cool I guess, but I feel the actual server itself is too slow. When I'm online on the computer, I get a lot of error screens... it says "Try Again... too many tweets." And the Twitter Blackberry program for my Curve isn't too impressive either. It's simple and straight forward, but it takes a while for everything to load when I want to get @replies or updates. And after get updates, if I want to get updates again, it keeps the ones I already have and gets the same ones again including the new ones and stacks them on top of each other, creating a never ending list of updates that make the overall experience slower and more cluttered than I expected.

Although I did add it to my blog, so now my readers can follow me even if you don't have a Twitter account.

paaaayce

- Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment