Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ms. Keri Baybeh



Many of you folks that know me know my undying infatuation with female celebs whether it be actresses or singers or what have you. In this case, with the release of her new video and her album (In A Perfect World) **releases today - Tuesday, March 24**, I'm referring to Keri Hilson. I discovered her a while back as the girl who wrote Ciara's, "Like a Boy" and Omarion's "Ice Box." After hearing that she's becoming this up and coming song writer, I still didn't really pay attention until she started popping up in videos. The whole song-writing shpeal + the ability to sing and start her own singing career gave me the impression that she's probably the female version of Ne-Yo. It all hit about a year ago, Rich Boy, "Good Things." And honestly, black women don't always appeal to me. I dont say that to be mean, I'm always open to the idea of dating a black woman, but it seems to me that the best ones are celebs or video vixens. Haha... damn. Sounds fucked up but I ain't. I guess I'm just looking in the wrong place. Believe me... Keri... I'm in love... "...with that, guuud thaaaaaang..." She's sexy. I thought she was coo, bouncin' around in her little dukes with her twins hangin' out, but not too trashy... beach-classy. So then she's in that, she was also in Timbaland's, "The Way I Are" along with making an appearance in Usher's "Love in this Club" video. She hit the ground runnin' and now she's everywhere... Dayamn. I'm sayin tho. I'm not always a big fan of all her hair-do's, but shiet, she can wear it any way she wants. There's somethin' about her. Maybe it's cause she actually writes her own songs? That may be it, cause I'd be turned off if she looked like that and had a shitty ass voice. But damn, she got tops and bottoms. EeuGh! And the voice jus kills. Did you watch the video? She's lying on her bed, twisted around just so you can see her little bubble butt hangin' out her booty shorts. C'mon now.. that shit ain't right... Ahhh... arite that's it... no more. Can't be a guilty pleasure... cause I don't really feel guilty 'bout it.

No shame... Alicia Keys... baby... where'd you go?

1 comment:

  1. that comment about black women is so wrong on so many levels. as for me, i love my black nubian princesses. My black queens. Mothers of this erf...

    ReplyDelete