Thursday, April 9, 2009

Who Wants To Get Serrrrrved?!

You ain't ready for the next generation of dancers.
My boy posted this on his myspace page a long time ago.
It always cracked me up every now and then after re-watching it here and there.



And then somewhere along the way I came across this:



I wonder how far these two will take their dancing careers. They should face each other in an online epic youtube dance battle. Crazy concept right? Is this the future of our generation? Why does this white kid just look like the white boys I already see at the club tryna get down? I hope I'm not too racist by saying that 15 years from now the asian kid will probably grow up to compete in a crew on America's Best Dance Crew, and the white boy will be that Irish kid who'll drink you under the table and dance the exact same way he's dancing in this video - when all else fails, turn around and slap your own ass.

- Raw

why is he hella buff though? what size beater is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment