Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's the BOSS


Rick Ross - Maybach Music 2 (feat. Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, & T-Pain)


Came across this the other day. Not sure what to think of it. I wana' say that it doesn't feel as pivotal as the first Maybach Music track. But I'll keep my door open to it. I like Ross' music. I NEEDA HEAR THE ALBUM UNCLE RICK! I'm currently waitin' for it to leak of course.








Not a big fan of Yeezy right now... but if I had to give him a line or two, well... here it is:

"...I hit the strip club and girls get extra hype. U hit the strip club and girls turn extra dyke. We know who not getin' no sex tonite. And a lap dance would prolly' be a blessin' right?..."
- Kanye

Glad to see Lil' Wayne not on the auto-tune for once.
T-Pain chorus.. eh. Don't have an opinion yet. Don't wana speak bad or good on it. Yet.
Ross. Can't be disappointed. And Justice League is always killin' it with these Ross tracks.

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment