Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hangover

So me and the fellas caught the new Fast and Furious movie the week it came out and I totally forgot about this trailer. I gotta share it with ya'll. For some reason I'm askin' around, and no one has seen this trailer but us. I'm sure people know about it, but I am pretty surprised word hasn't got out yet; maybe cause it doesn't carry the cast with a popular rep like the Apatow crew, but who knows. All I know is the Vegas theme / "WTF happened last night?" mentality is drawing me towards this film. And they lose the 1 buddy who seems to be the bachelor who's supposed to get married. Interesting.

C'mon now. Some people aren't cut out for Vegas. This shit looks crazy don't it?

**...there are probably different versions, but this is the exact trailer we saw in the theaters...**




If you've really gone to Vegas (and by that I mean you did Vegas right - party hard, no sleep, and maybe a little substance abuse), there should be at least one thing in this film you can relate to. I mean, maybe not waking up next to a tiger or a baby in your room. But c'mon. You get the picture.


"Shhhh..."


"Mike Tyson?!"

"... this is my favorite part comin' up right now... da dun da dun da dun da dun DUN DUN... BOW!"

"...he still got it..."

1 comment: