Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More on the Fight


Not really, but I hate how I picked up my parents from the airport cause they returned from Vegas and until this day they can't stop talking about the fight and watching a burned DVD copy of the fight + interviews. Man. You can take someone out the Philippines but you can't take the... nevermind I won't finish that. It sounded lame. So anyways. Gotta bring this up cause I know every male has given' this a thought, and if you haven't, you will now. If you can't already tell by the picture, I jus think she's hot, in an older milf-ish way of course. No bitch, I'm not talkin' bout Jinkee, the Pound for Pound Greatest Boxer in the World's wife. I'm talking bout #2. Ya boy, Ricky Hatton's wife, Jennifer Dooley. (insert accent here) BOY IS SHE SMASHING! Hahaha. I can dig it. Although some pictures that have surfaced the net are rather fugly, she generally has looked good for the camera. Yes, I have a very strong adoration for MILFS and I'm not ashamed to say it. Who doesn't appreciate a nice MILF? Girl's can't say shit either cause that's what they eventually want to be when they get at that age.

Who has the hotter wife? You be the judge.

Ringside... mmm.
Ringside... damn. Them shit's looks straight as fuck. Dentures?

Jennifer Dooley pictured on the right.
Jinkee on the left. Queen on the right.
That's a nice mom bod. Not the greatest donk.
But tell me you wouldn't?
Or would you rather have the mom face?
Now look, I don't mean to hate on the Pac-Man. He's done well with his career. This is probably the girl that was there before all the money. But it's the trade off I guess. You can't have em' all right? Now if we're going off jus looks, would you rather be the top dawg pound for pound greatest fighter with a busted wife?


Or would you rather have a busted face, lose to the top fighters and competitors in your sport, but go home to a hot wife?


You be the judge.

- Raw

p.s. some bonus footage. watch ricky pound them guiness' mayne. dayamn.

No comments:

Post a Comment