Monday, May 4, 2009

Back to Monday



Before I demolish this post-workout meal I've prepared and head to bed, I figured I should touch base with ya'll and update my blog.

Big weekend in sports; two of my main interests of course were the Bulls & Celtics series which unfortunately ended in the Bulls losing and the Celtics advancing, and we all know the Pacquiao/Hatton fight. We all know what time it is. And if you haven't heard by now, which I doubt cause everyone's on Pacquiao's nuts, Pacquiao whooped some Manchester ass. Glad to see Floyd Sr. was proven wrong, since he's an old-timing shit talker. And of course I'm rootin' for Manny cause he's on the home team (I'm Filipino). HOWEVER, don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Ricky Hatton. He was undefeated before he fought Mayweather, and he won after that loss until now. He's a strong fighter and I respect him a lot. Because of this fight, I even feel sorry for him. It's like he'll always be #2. He was undefeated until he went up against the best of the best. It's like he can rise to the top but will lose to whom ever is #1 - he'll never be top dawg. At least while Manny's alive.

So my hat's off to you Manny.


I tried to sell this bad boy for $100 to some white chick who said she had a Filipino friend who would "abbsooolutely die" for one of these. She looked at me crazy when I said $100. Anything less won't suffice lady. This shit is on some collection/pride shit. I'd even feel somewhat shameful to if I let this go. Eh. Maybe not. But my excuse is the economy.

- Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment