Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Best I Ever Had

You the fuckin best...

Good times with the Buldas & Barnes.

I was expecting to have my first sip of Louis later in life, but the celebration of life (my niece's baptism) brought forth the gathering of a few good old family-oriented men. Around this table, history was shared along with jokes & laughter over an exuberant amount of alcohol complimented by cuban cigars. Cognac, tequila, vodka, rum, and beer flooded the table while no real man (at least no "punk bitch") would turn down the offering to share a drink with his newly found comrades. Aside from Dos Equis beer (stay thirsty my friends) the most popular drink of choice that evening was Louis XIII, an extremely aged/extremely expensive Remy Martin cognac. I kid u not, it was indeed the best cognac I've ever had. It makes everything younger than X.O. taste like cork. Who am I kidding tho, I love all types of alcohol and will continue to drink even the most youngest forms of cognac. Either way, good company... good times.

Stay thirsty my friends.

-Raw

*brought to ya'll over the air by my swagBerry as I chill poolside at my cousin's vacation home in Vegas. life is good. take nothing for granted*

No comments:

Post a Comment